Working Wisely + Living Well is how we get relief from exhaustion, exhaustion, anxiety and exhaustion. How do we prevent ourselves and the organizations in which we work or manage ourselves from accepting the grind, the push, and the hustle as the norm.
Without new language, elevated paradigms and perspectives + room to practice and confidence to do things differently, we stay stuck in our current reality or make it a little better.
When we begin to draw on true wisdomWe are able to use our voices and choices to create realities for ourselves, the ones we love and lead, our organizations and our teams, and a world rooted in sustainability, wellness, connection and prosperity for people and the planet.
In this episode of Feminine Power Time, #170 Work Wise Live Well, #3 of 3 in the Overworked series and more, we’ll explore:
3 models + 3 practices + 3 harmonic challenge actions
Unlocking the ways of working that burn us + embracing new ones that have the potential to lead to sustainable success and wellness + a life we can enjoy.
We will explore models that highlight the distorted and unhealthy way of working and thinking that have created our current society and mores, and highlight other ways to approach achievement, success, and prosperity, including:
- The difference between hard work. Work smart. and wise work.
- The 4-part path toward sustainable creation versus unsustainable creativity.
- Toxic time pressure vs. healthy time pressure
- Work in the rhythm of natural cycles versus prescribed man-made routines and schedules
We will also share practices to:
- Giving enough to work and others, for 110% or all your money – without guilt
- Reflow projects, meetings, tasks, and goals when you start feeling down
- Aligning your rhythm and the way you plan your life and work with the annual and lunar natural cycles
This episode was originally delivered as one of our quarterly/monthly wisdom sessions. Over the past seven years or more, I’ve held a wisdom session on 11.11 that has focused on how to tap into our deep wisdom–our mad wisdom–to do things differently, and make courageous, wise choices that align with the desires of our heart and the path of our soul.
If you’d like to watch the session via video, or see the avatars I mention, I’ve included the link below. As well as in the episode I refer to a book that overshadowed it and over it with page numbers.
see you there!
To tune * listen using the above player
* SUBSCRIBE TO ITUNES – HERE
* Download from Stitcher – here
* Listen to Spotify – here
1. Access to Work Wise Live Well session with Video + Avatar
2. Join the conversation at the Feminine Wisdom Café with other conscientious, brave women on the topic – Take a stand to do things differently.
3. Here is a link to get your copy of Overwhelmed and Over It
4. Last? If you think this would resonate with someone else, send it and share it. This is how wisdom works!
5. Save the dates
* Emerge Vision 2022 – www.EmergeVisioning.com – First session 9/1. Before the dream and the reflection of the end of the year last week of December, first week of January.
*Ritual End of Year Reflection Power Pause – 12/19 – 12:30pm PT. Registration opens soon.
* The Feminine Wisdom Way 2022 – A school of wisdom and a community for women choosing to do it differently. Registration opens November 19. www.FeminineWisdomWay.com
If you don’t have your copy of Overwhelmed & Over It: Embrace your strength to stay center And sustainable in a chaotic world, it’s ready for you!
This is how we make and co-create the new, without burning ourselves.